There are no words to describe the way this makes me feel. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how deeply you have touched me. I wish I could say the same things back but I have no idea who you are. It was lovely to come back online and see this wonderful message. This is probably one of the best things people have said to me in a long time. Thank you so much! I wish that I could give you a hug through the internet! I love you :*
Thank you so much, I’m glad you think so, it means the world to me! I hope you have/had a great day as well! :)
I just wanted to say I really missed you guys! I’ll try to be on more now since it’s summer. If you have any questions, my askbox is just one click away! Thanks to everyone who’s been following me this whole time even though I haven’t been on as much, and thank you to those who are just following me now! I hope you’re all doing alright, and I hope I can talk to you soon.
Hopefully I could blog much this vacation, again. I miss this, you know. I really do love you guys!
i. Never lose hope and don’t give up. Whatever you do, never give up on what you love in life most. All the hard work, struggles will balance its way out into your success in life.
ii. Remember to take chances and take risks, it might hurt you but life needs that contrast to really make the good times shine through. It will be hard. It will be painful. It will be confusing. But you have what it takes to be victorious.
iii. Don’t ever stop fighting. Continue to ride out the waves of sadness, problems, trials, depression and anxiety. I know its going to be okay. I know it isn’t now, but it will. Don’t ever give up on fighting for what you believe is right.
iv. Don’t regret anything. Try to feel as much as you can, and do as much as you can, and never regret anything.
v. Stop thinking that you’ll never be good enough, because you’re so much more than that. Don’t let it make you feel like you deserve less. Don’t let it be an excuse nor a reason.
vi. Don’t let your fear, anxiety, own thoughts, hold you back from anything. Do fun things always, but stay grounded.
vii. Do not dwell on the past or your mistakes, learn from them and keep it moving. Accept the things you cannot change and change the things you can. There’s always more to learn. Always. Never forget that.
viii. You don’t always have to be the center of attention. Sometimes its ok to let someone else have all the spotlight.
ix. Don’t let those around you dictate your decisions. Don’t take shit from anyone. If someone doesn’t want to be around you, don’t worry, someone will want to. It’s also okay to cut people out of your life. Quit worrying over the opinions of others.
x. Don’t pretend to be okay. Cry and scream and sulk in bed for days. Do what you have to in order to be okay. Think of how to make things better. Even if it may seem impossible.
xi. And when things get too much remember you aren’t alone in your suffering.
I can’t promise you a perfect relationship. There will be fights and arguments and days when we both absolutely hate each other, there will be nights where I won’t talk to you and you won’t talk to me. But I can promise you no matter what difficulties we will face I will hold your hand and together we can take to next step. And I promise you that I will spend the rest of my life devoted to making you happy and finding joy together even if silence is how we choose to spend our time together; I am completely satisfied with you by my side. I love you baby and I know I always will. From the depths of my heart, and I love you to an extent that I never thought it’s possible. I love you so much! I will never give up trying to show you how much I love you until the day I die.
"Sometimes it’s easier to focus on what we don’t have, rather than what we do have. It’s important to take time out and remember all of the things to be thankful for that many of us take for granted."
- For family who raised you the best they could.
- For grandparents who gave lives to your parents.
- For friends being your companions in life.
- For soulmates who show you how much they mean to you.
- For teachers who have taught you and shared with you their knowledge and skills.
- For enemies who help you appreciate true friends.
- For pets that give you unconditional love.
- For mistakes that make you do better.
- For heartbreaks that help you become a mature person.
- For love that makes you feel what it means to truly be alive.
- For challenges that help you grow and become who you are.
- For music that lifts your spirits when you’re down.
- For tears that help you express your deepest emotions.
- For pain that makes you become a stronger person.
- For bed that makes your sleep comfortably every night.
- For sunshine that gives you brighter days.
- For hugs that makes you feel safe and secure.
- For technology that makes impossible things possible.
- For books that add wisdom into your life.
- For clothes that you don’t have to walk around naked.
- For blogs that connect you with other people.
- For nature’s beauty that inspires you in a daily basis.
I am a very complicated person. I could not even understand myself at times. I get sad without any warnings. I tend to let my emotions run high, all the time. I cry over the most stupid thing that everyone could think of. My mind wonders a lot and I start thinking of worst case scenarios. I am a person who doesn’t build walls to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. I have a very long list of flaws and I could not do anything to change some of them. But I want people to just accept everything about me no matter how flawed I may be. I want someone to care enough to explore the deeper realms of my life and personality. I desperately want someone to just know me in every possible way. I want them to know my struggles but, see my happiness. I like to feel loved and know, that there is someone wanting to hear about what I have to say. But other times I want to remain a mystery and have people wondering about me.
- It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Never ask anyone to do something you yourself wouldn’t be willing to do.
- Believe in miracles.
- Memories are priceless.
- The best is yet to come.
- Spend more time building bridges than building walls.
- You have to let go of your imperfections.
- Not everything in life is about you.
- Take responsibility for your actions.